We sell and display Art from Local Artists as well as Student Artists! 90% of proceeds go directly to the Artist while the remaining 10% is donated to an Art Fund through the Iowa City Community School District Foundation to help provide Art Supplies for local schools.  Give us a call or stop down anytime if you are interested in selling your Art at Guild Wurst Tavern home to Boot ‘N Flute Brewery!

 

 


facebook twitter pinterest google-plus

O